The Terms and Conditions of use and Community Guidelines say what can and can't be done on the site and how to conduct yourself. If there's any breach of these rules, profiles can end up being blocked for a fixed time, or until the violation is corrected.
Here is a list of the most common blocking reasons, their duration and what you can do:
- Multiple profiles – All profiles will remain blocked until you send an email to support specifying which profile should stay and which should be deleted.
- Fake profiles and images - All fake profiles will remain blocked until verified by our support team.
- Insults and offence - If you've insulted others or violated the community guidelines, you will be blocked for at least 3 days (depending on the severity). After this time, you can send an email to support requesting reactivation of your account.
- Spamming and advertising - If there's any suspicion that Fetish.com is being used to send mass messages, or for any form of advertising, these profiles will remain blocked permanently.
- Soliciting paid services – Offering or demanding sex or any paid service can lead to profile blocking, especially if you don't have a paid 'Dominatrix' profile.