Here you'll find everything you need to about how your images are classified, how long it takes, and what can and can't be uploaded.
When uploading an image to your profile, all photos go through a two-stage process before they are visible.
1. Images are classified by the Fetish.com community using the ‘Activate Photos’ feature (only available to members who have a Premium or VIP account and have completed the 18+ check and have a verified profile).
Images are classified into three main categories:
- SFW (Safe For Work)
- ASFW (Almost Safe For Work)
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work)
These categories are split into images that contain people and those that don't (objects). See below for more on what these categories mean.
2. Images are then activated by our admin & support teams. If you feel your image has been classified incorrectly, please contact the support team.
Please note the following:
- Please only upload images in .png or .jpg format.
- Each newly uploaded image must be activated by an admin, while we aim to do this as quickly as possible, this can take up to (max) three working days.
- Images that contain/represent another person or people other than the profile owner will not be unlocked (e.g. the only exception is if you already have a ‘couple’ profile).
- Images that do not match the gender stated in the profile, will not be unlocked. (This is not applicable, however, to trans or non-binary profiles).
- While anyone can upload sexual photos to their gallery, only those with a Premium or VIP membership with an 18+ check can view them.
Safe For Work (SFW) images of people with NO sexual content. For example:
- Images you'd be happy to show to your grandmother!
Safe For Work (SFW) images of objects with NO sexual content. For example:
- Cars, motorcycles (no number plates), bikes, boats, airplanes. NO military, police or rescue vehicles.
- Holiday/vacation photos and landscapes.
- Cultural imagery, illustrations, artwork WITHOUT sexual content.
Almost Safe For Work (ASFW) images of people. For example:
- Skin and body parts are allowed but NO exposed genitals or silhouettes through clothing.
Almost Safe For Work (ASFW) images of objects. For example:
- Caricatures, illustrations and artwork without heavy sexual context.
- Soft BDSM/fetish items not used for penetration e.g. restraints/handcuffs/masks
Not Safe For Work (NSFW) images of people. For example:
- Any sexual activity, like blowjobs, masturbation or sexual intercourse.
- Nipple or genital stimulation.
- Genitalia/anus are entirely or partially, visible.
- Genitalia that's obvious through clothes.
- Fetish or other clothes/worn accessories that restrict vision or movement.
- BDSM play.
- Use of sex toys.
- Sperm or golden showers.
- Profile owner has to be visible.
Not Safe For Work (NSFW) images of objects. For example:
- Caricatures or illustrations and artwork with pornographic content.
- Sex toys.
- BDSM accessories and items used for penetration eg: sounding rods, dildos, ben wa balls.
- Profile owner does not have to be visible.
- No children whatsoever. This includes children's toys.
- No images containing animals.
- No images containing contact information (email address, phone number, etc.)
- No images of illegal drug use and paraphernalia.
- No text overlaid on images (includes usernames, profanities, criminal, political or religious statements).
- No collages, compositions of multiple images or heavily photoshopped / distorted images.
- No police or armed force insignia. (exceptions: role play uniforms with fake badges are permitted).
- No weapons and/or offensive vocabulary.
- No photos including blood or scat.
- No copyrighted pictures, e.g. celebrities
- No images lifted from the internet.
- No images that incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind.
- No impersonation.
- No uploading images that do not correspond to the profile owner.
- No uploads of screenshots.
- No images advertising services, goods, events, URL's, websites, or apps.